Telecommunications Technology Consulting Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This telecommunications technology consulting expert expert has provided consulting services to companies and governments worldwide on wireless technology and other telecommunications issues. He holds two U.S. patents in cellular communications. He has been an international telecommunications entrepreneur and engineer for forty years. As Co-Founder and CTO of a leading high-speed broadband wireless communications company he was responsible for technology policy, selection of network vendors, and advising national telecommunications regulators. As Director of Research and Development of one of the Bells of the AT&T breakup, he directed the creation of plans and new services to enter the wireless market. This expert has a Ph.D. in electrical engineering and communications. He has served as an expert witness, providing laboratory tests and direct testimony in several patent infringement lawsuits.
call 877-838-8464 want an expert like this?
Expert Witness Experience
- Worked on patent infringement matters for baseband processor chipsets, transmitter and receiver chips, and cellular telephone handsets.
- Gave testimony to government hearings in North and South America, Europe, Africa and Asia.
- Ex Parte presentations to FCC staff and Commissioners.
- Holds two patents in digital cellular technology.
- Co-Founder, Senior Vice President, and Program Director of wireless communications for a leading high-speed broadband wireless communications company.
- Wrote analysis software and performed interference tests for NASA space shuttles and authored satellite communications plans for Navy satellite programs.
- Principle consultant in due diligence between broadband and telecommunications giants.
- Author of numerous reports and publications on telecommunications technology and wireless technology.
- Ph.D., EE/Communications