Wireless Telecommunications Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This wireless telecommunications expert is the chief technology officer of a mobile direct marketing service and has over 20 years of experience in wireless networks, having held research and development positions with several telecommunications companies. He is experienced in internet protocol multimedia subsystems (IMS) architecture and functionality, session initiation protocol (SIP), and intelligent network (IN) protocols. He is knowledgeable in cellular core network technology, including signaling, roaming protocols, location determination technologies, and intelligent network functionality. He directed the development of an IMS based application and designed and implemented wireless intelligent network (WIN) based services. This expert holds an MBA, a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering, and is a registered Professional Engineer. He has provided consulting and litigation support for numerous wireless telecommunications cases and is experienced in patent portfolio analysis and patent mapping.
call 877-838-8464 want an expert like this?
Expert Witness Experience
- Served as an expert witness in numerous wireless telecommunications cases, providing consulting and litigation support
- Experienced in patent portfolio analysis and patent mapping
- Over 20 years of experience in wireless telecommunications and networks
- Experienced in IMS architecture and functionality, SIP, and intelligent network protocols
- Knowledgeable in cellular core network technology, including signaling, roaming protocols, location determination technologies, and intelligent network functionality
- Directed the development of an IMS based application and designed and implemented WIN based services
- Authored and co-authored books on wireless telecommunications
- BS, Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE)