Biomedical Engineering Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
Through his position as Principal of an engineering consulting firm, this biomedical engineering expert has worked with universities, hospitals and insurance companies on engineering analysis. His firm specializes in medical device testing to determine patent infringement. Examples of the devices tested include pacemakers, spinal stimulators, and defibrillators. Before becoming a consultant, this expert spent over 20 years as a professor. He was responsible for creating and expanding one of the largest clinical engineering programs in the United States. This involved building laboratories, developing courses and coordinating with other departments. During these years, he also wrote and published multiple books and academic articles. Besides being a referee for many biomedical engineering journals, he was also a member of the editorial board for Medical Device and Diagnostic Industry and the Journal of Clinical Engineering. He was an evaluator for the Accreditation Board in Engineering and Technology (ABET) as well as the vice president of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society.
call 877-838-8464 want this expert?
Expert Witness Experience
- Testimony in Federal and State courts
- Testimony at deposition and at trial
- Cases involving patent infringement
- Over 40 years of experience in biomedical engineering, including over 20 years as a registered Professional Engineer
- Principal of an engineering consulting firm
- Professor of mathematics, clinical engineering and electrical engineering courses
- Author of seven books and over 75 other publications
- Life Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering
- Ph.D., Engineering
- M.S., Electrical Engineering
- B.S., Electrical Engineering
- B.S. Mathematics