Insurance and Risk Management Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This insurance and risk management expert, has over 22 years of experience in insurance claims. He heads an insurance consulting firm that specializes in advising employers on cost cutting techniques. He is experienced in analyzing premiums, reviewing and analyzing reserve calculations, and reviewing the claims adjuster's work to ensure proper claims handling, reserving and subrogation. He was the Director of Risk Management for the North Carolina School Boards Association, where he assisted an actuary in setting rates for all lines of school insurance and created a claims processing manual. This expert has an MBA and is a Chartered Financial Consultant. He is an experienced expert witness who has provided deposition testimony.
call 877-838-8464 want an expert like this?
Expert Witness Experience
- Provided deposition testimony
- Worked on insurance and risk management cases
- Heads an insurance and risk management consulting firm
- Was the Director of Risk Management for the North Carolina School Boards Association
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) and financial advisory
- Certified as an insurance instructor by the North Carolina Department of Insurance
- Affiliated with Risk & Insurance Management Society
- MBA, Emphasis in Conflict Resolution
- BS, Management Science & Computer Systems / Marketing
- Associates in Claims (AIC) Designation
- Associates in Risk Management (ARM) Designation