Economic Damages Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This economic damages expert has over 20 years experience in the calculation of economic damages and preparation of financial and economic data analysis. He is skilled in forensic economics, securities analysis, and research providing economic forecasting, data management services, and financial models for a wide range of industries. He has over 10 years of experience teaching at universities and colleges. He is an experienced expert witness and has prepared reports and provided deposition and trial testimony.
call 877-838-8464 want this expert?
Expert Witness Experience
- Provided testimony in state and federal courts, deposition, and arbitration
- Worked on commercial and employment litigation matters
- Runs an economic damages consulting organization.
- Provided economic research and analysis for the Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Economics and Consumer Protections Agency.
- Taught courses in Economics for universities in California and Washington state.
- ABD, Economics
- BA, Economics