Biomedical Image Analysis Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This biomedical image analysis expert served as a research scientist at multiple institutions before a becoming a professor, teaching biomedical engineering. Due to his advanced research at a young age, this expert received an Outstanding Young Electrical Engineer Award, Outstanding Young Faculty Award and Young Investigator Award. Currently, his research interests include image processing and biomedical image analysis. Specifically, he has been tracking cells observed in vivo and segmenting the myocardial border in ultrasound and MRI images. He has written two books on biomedical image analysis as well as hundred of other publications on related image processing topics.
call 877-838-8464 want this expert?
Expert Witness ExperienceHe has experience as an expert witness on a patent infringement matter.
- Professor of biomedical engineering
- Research interests include image processing and biomedical image analysis
- Author of two books, seven book chapters and over 100 journal articles and conference papers
- Senior member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Past associate editor of the IEEE Transactions on Image Processing and the IEEE Signal Processing Letters
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering
- M.S., Electrical Engineering
- B.S., Electrical Engineering