Medical Informatics Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This medical informatics expert has over 30 years of experience in the development and management of computer applications for medical informatics. He is the Co-Director of the Medical Information Sciences Training Program at a university. He has conducted research at the university level in the departments of computer science and medicine. During his training he focused on clinical experiences related to oncology. He has a year of experience as an Advisor to the Health Informatics Education and Training Workgroup for the U.S. Armed Forces. He also has experience in biomedical informatics, decision support systems, electronic health records, and medical note writing, among others.
call 877-838-8464 want an expert like this?
Expert Witness Experience
- Served as an expert witness in five patent infringement cases
- Testified in deposition and at trial as an expert witness in medical informatics device cases
- Authored or co-authored over 50 publications related to medical informatics and contributed to a Medical Informatics textbook
- Holds two U.S. patents for semantic web-based information retrieval of structured data from medical textbooks
- Ph.D., Computer Science
- B.S., Interdisciplinary Science