IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This biostatistics expert has nearly three decades of academic experience. As a professor, he teaches courses in risk research methods, epidemiological statistics and biostatistics. His areas of expertise include epidemiology, clinical trials and adverse drug effects. Prior to his current position, this expert held academic appointments at an Ivy League institution and two prestigious universities in England. In addition to receiving multiple teaching awards, he is also a Fellow of three professional organizations and a recipient of the Snedecor Award for his contributions to statistical theory in biometry.
call 877-838-8464 want this expert?
Expert Witness Experience
- Testified at trial
- Testified in deposition
- Prepared expert reports
- Professor of biostatistics
- Research interests include genomics, statistical models and biostatistical techniques in epidemiological data analysis
- Fellow of the American Statistical Association, the Institute of Mathematical Statistics and the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- Authored multiple articles appearing in publications such as the International Journal of Biostatistics
- Ph.D., Mathematics
- Honours Degree, Applied Mathematics