Healthcare Regulation Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
This healthcare regulation expert has over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry. He leads the Regulatory Compliance Practice of a healthcare finance and management consulting firm. He previously worked in the Health Care Regulatory Group of Pricewaterhouse Coopers. His expertise is in Medicare regulatory issues. He holds a BS in Accounting and is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and is Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF). He is an experienced expert witness, having written expert reports and testified at Provider Reimbursement Review Board (PRRB) hearings.
call 877-838-8464 want this expert?
Expert Witness Experience
- Written numerous expert reports
- Deposition and trial testimony experience in healthcare regulation matters
- Testified in Medicare provider reimbursement cases before the PRRB
- Over 30 years of experience in the healthcare industry
- Leads the Regulatory Compliance Practice of a healthcare finance and management consulting firm
- Previously worked in the Health Care Regulatory Group of Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Expertise is Medicare regulatory issues
- Performed regulatory reviews of combining Medicare provider numbers and the related effect on Graduate Medical Education (GME), Indirect Medical Education (IME), Disproportionate Share Hospital (DSH) adjustments, and Tax Equity and Fiscal Responsibility Act (TEFRA) target rates
- Co-authored articles on healthcare regulation, including articles on the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid (CMS) redistribution of unused GME and IME payments
- BS, Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF)