Applied Investments Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
After graduating with a doctorate in finance, this applied investments expert began his teaching career as an assistant professor of finance. He then served as a visiting economist to the New York Stock Exchange for a year before returning to academia. As a professor, he has taught courses in investments, financial markets and securities valuation. He is currently a Chaired Professor of applied investments, with research interests including market microstructure, corporate finance and real estate finance.
call 877-838-8464 want this expert?
Expert Witness Experience
- Testified at trial
- Testified in deposition
- Prepared expert reports
- Nearly two decades of finance and economics experience
- Experienced with applied investments, fixed income, bond markets and equity
- Published a paper on the trading of fixed income securities
- Actively involved in the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) Economic Advisory Committee
- Former member of the NASDAQ’s Economic Advisory Board
- Ph.D., Finance
- M.A., Finance
- M.B.A., Finance and Management
- B.S., Economics