Loss Reserves Expert
IMS EliteXpert/ ?
After graduating with a degree in actuarial science, this loss reserves expert began his career as an actuarial analyst at an insurance consulting firm. He has been the Principal of this firm for the last ten years and manages the casualty practice. With more than 25 years of industry experience, he has extensive experience conducting reserve and rate analysis. He has assisted two state insurance departments with insurance and reinsurance examinations. These examinations involved estimating loss reserves, modeling finances and reviewing reserve procedures.
call 877-838-8464 want an expert like this?
Expert Witness Experience
- Testified at trial
- Testified in deposition
- Prepared expert reports
- Over 25 years of insurance industry experience
- Clients include insurance companies, risk retention groups and insurance regulators
- Frequent presenter at casualty loss reserve and ratemaking seminars
- Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society
- Member of the American Academy of Actuaries
Educational BackgroundThis expert has a B.B.A. in actuarial science.