This internship will provide a hands-on work experience with the Contracts Department. The Intern will be responsible for assisting the Contracts Team with routine assignments. In addition to providing insight into an engaged workforce and fast-paced office environment, this internship will be responsible for the following duties:
- Data Entry;
- Scanning and filing paper and electronic documents;
- Creating billing folders;
- Other administrative duties.
This position will allow the intern to gain:
- Familiarity with and utilization of department standards;
- Knowledge and application of company standards;
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
To excel in this internship, individuals will need to be detail-oriented fast learners and possess excellent communication skills. Individuals in this role must have the following:
- Ability to be discreet in dealing with sensitive situations and maintain confidentiality in all areas;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other software as needed;
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with teammates, clients, and vendors;
- Ability to listen and ascertain the needs of teammates;
- Flexible schedule.
Through this internship, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will also get the unique experience of working for a company that was ranked 12th in Florida Trend’s “Best Companies to Work For” in 2018 for medium sized businesses.