The Contract Specialist is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the company’s contract process. This individual will function as a liaison with clients, associates, and internal departments in ensuring contract service excellence.
- Provides general contract administration including coordination and compilation of contracts from set-up to project completion.
- Monitors and ensures conformity to standard contracting procedures and follows instructions regarding particulars of contracting parties.
- Negotiates and amends contracts, as necessary, by communicating with clients.
- Enters and maintains contract status information in database.
- Maintains sensitive records and files.
- Detail Oriented
- Customer Service
- Process Oriented
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, priorities, and deadlines and work under pressure, producing a high volume of accurate work.
- Proven competency in grammar and spelling, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capable of handling multiple projects, simultaneously, and under tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Punctuality and regular attendance.
EDUCATION & TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five or more years of business and/or contracts experience working in or with professional services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- BS/BA degree preferred