Project Coordinator Intern
This internship will provide a hands-on work experience with the Project Coordination Team, which is the hub of the Service Delivery function at IMS. The Project Coordination Team provides administrative support for search teams comprised of Client Managers, Recruiters, and Researchers. In addition to providing insight into an engaged workforce and fast-paced office environment, this internship will be trained on the following duties:
- Administration of DNC lists;
- Review of Recruiter heat map for controlling communication with experts;
- Critical data entry;
- Presentation preparation;
- Overflow from Project Coordinators.
- This position will allow the intern to gain:
- Familiarity with and utilization of department standards;
- Knowledge and application of company standards;
- Knowledge of office administration procedures.
To excel in this internship, individuals will need to be detail-oriented fast learners. Individuals in this role must have the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to listen and ascertain the needs of teammates;
- Ability to maintain working relationships with teammates;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and other software as needed.
Through this internship, you will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. You will also get the unique experience of working for a company that was ranked 12th in Florida Trend’s “Best Companies to Work For” in 2018 for medium sized businesses.