The global COVID-19 pandemic has brought disruption across industries and markets, and created unprecedented challenges for commercial litigators and courts throughout the U.S.
To better understand how the COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the commercial litigation community, IMS ExpertServices conducted analysis and gathered input during the first half of April from more than 400 attorneys, in-house counsel, experts, and stakeholders throughout the commercial litigation community.
On April 30th, these findings and other key trends for commercial litigators will be discussed in a live virtual panel session featuring:
- James Crane, Chief Revenue Officer at IMS ExpertServices
- Rudhir Krishtel, Certified Co-Active Coach and Facilitator, Former Senior Patent Counsel at Apple, Former Partner at Fish & Richardson, IMS Thought Leader and Contributor
- Nate Robson, Litigation Editor at ALM / The American Lawyer
- Ty Sagalow, Founder & CEO, Innovation Insurance Group, IMS Thought Leader and Contributor
- Eilene Spear, Operations and Project Manager at The National Law Review
Space is limited, and we encourage you to register now for this interesting and timely discussion.