Space is limited, and we encourage you to register now for this interesting and timely discussion. Reserve your registration here.
On April 30th, these findings will be discussed in an online panel session featuring:
- James Crane, Chief Revenue Officer at IMS ExpertServices,
- Rudhir Krishtel, Certified Co-Active Coach and Facilitator, Former Senior Patent Counsel at Apple and Former Partner at Fish and Richardson,
- Nate Robson, Litigation Editor at ALM / The American Lawyer,
- Ty Sagalow, Founder & CEO, Innovation Insurance Group, and
- Eilene Spear, Operations and Project Manager at The National Law Review.